Send me a weekly email with the latest jobs.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge techniques on projects that will have both short and long term impact.
Depending where your skills and interests best fit within the organisation, you could be developing, testing and enhancing software solutions to support our research, or health and applied teams.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Software engineer experienced with large-scale software systems
• Programming experience in C++ or Python with a desire to learn new programming languages
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, open source operating environments, distributed/parallel computing systems, data visualisation, information retrieval and/or networking
• Good understanding of maths
• Master’s or further education
• Experience using Python
• Interest in AI
DeepMind welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.